|Onward and upward:
- I'll do it myself.
- My Distributor is:
- I have a list of possible distributors.
- It will be shipped by:
- truck (my brother's pickup)
- truck (a real BIG truck)
- Weight per unit:
- Needs special handling:
- It's in the package, ready to go!
- I have inventory:
- My warehouse is:
Building Your Business - Phase Two
If you've worked through to this part in a rather linear way, you've done a LOT of work. Congratulations!
You may have been wondering why Funding hasn't been brought up before. Well, now you know better what you need Funding for.
- I need...
- to complete design/development: $
- for a final prototype: $
- for patent/trademark protection: $
- tooling: $
- manufacturing: $
- packaging/printing: $
- materials: $
- marketing: $
- distribution: $
- I can provide the necessary funds:
- through my company
- I'm looking for a:
- joint venture
- I'm looking for angel investors
- I'm looking for venture capital
- I'll be a Loner for a while.
- I'll bring on additional managers when:
- I need a:
- somebody good with numbers
- marketing person
- PR person
- I'll be making continual improvements in my product.
Additional Products / Lines
- Additional products I'm developing:
- I'll be adding this line:
- I'm open to complementary:
Expansion / Cross Markets
- I'm looking to expand into this market:
- I'm looking to expand into these markets:
SERVICES - Special Considerations
- Services associated with my product:
This concludes part three. If you think we've overlooked something, let us know with "PREP part three" in the subject line; thanks!
. . .
Please give comments/editorial/feedback to the PREP team HERE.
. . .